Monday, April 29, 2013

An answer to prayer!

So much has filled my mind lately...hence the last e-mail!  Here is part of it ( I promise more to come soon!)  We have been praying about Madi's school situation.  Madi was in a new school this year, that we really like, but there is tuition b/c it's a private school.  There is a new charter school opening up near us and we put in for the lottery.....I am happy, thrilled, and relieved to report that she GOT IN!  Not solely because of the money factor, but because this school will go up to 12th grade and I am hoping we will not have to change schools again until college! The bonus is that Madi already knows alot of the kids so it shouldn't be a hard transition...plus, everyone is new this year!  I can't begin to tell you all the ways that God has blessed us lately, we are thanking and praising him.  Many doors are being opened for us and we are constantly being reminded of God's Grace and un-ending LOVE.  Please be in prayer for us as we have some big steps to make and like I said...more to come on that soon...sorry to be so vague! On a "green" note, we just about finished planting the garden this weekend!  I'll try and snap some pics this week.  Will was helping out one day and I called him over to check out a frog.  He bent down real close and I told him to touch him " thinking he wouldn't do it"!  HA!  He touched the little frog and then immediately picked him up!  He was squeezing him and I told him to be gentle!  From then on, he was chasing after frogs!  I just hope he doesn't pick up a snake b/c I seriously might faint!  Of course I didn't have my camera on me!  I'll get some pics this week!  Hugs-Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment