Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm dreaming of a beach morning (not a white christmas) where waves are crashing cross the sand...where the shells are glistning and children playing and sipping cold __________ in my hand!!  I'll let you fill in the blank!  Oh my...this chilly weather has me wanting the BEACH so bad!!  We are going for a week the end of the month and it can't get here fast enough...I think too b/c school will be over!!  Did I mention that I'm tired of projects and homework?? I truly think I could be a great professional beach bum....that's how much I LOVE IT!  I'm so thankful that my kids and hubby love it just as much as I do.  I still like to build sand castles and look for shells....something about it is theraputic!  OK...I guess I have to stop dreaming and get back to the real life :-)  Here are a few random pics I promised!
I don't think she knows she's digging in manure!

exploring the woods!

Maybe Will is FINALLY getting
the point that you walk in the rows, NOT where we planted seeds!

Buddy is saying: mama, if I close my eyes
and smile will you please throw the ball with me??

MAMA..why can't we just go on one more
little walk??



He would rather play in water than eat when he's
hungry!

cupcakes i made for a friend this week!

HEY YOU! STOP TAKING MY PICTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment