Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The sun is out today...whohoooo!!  The past few days, I have been in a funk...I think it's the weather!  I've taken zero pictures because quite frankly the batteries in my camera died and I haven't replaced them ;-)  One of those days...weeks!  However, when the sun blinded me this morning as I drove Madi to school, I couldn't help but smile.  The warmth radiated through the van..we kicked up the radio and everyone was smiling! I think God knew last night that I HAD to get out of the house.  The rain stopped and we went for a walk.  On the first lap around the block, we took Buddy.  I think he's out of shape...he was huffing and puffing and wanted to stop every 2 minutes.  We took him back to the house and went again b/c we couldn't get enough of the outdoors.  It was so peaceful and refreshing!  We hadn't been back at the house for 2 minutes and the bottom fell out!  It was still raining when I fell asleep last night!  I was thanking God that we had a reprieve long enough to get out of the house and enjoy!  Will didn't understand why on earth we did not stop at the park and I tried to explain to him that it was very wet and we couldn't play...that went over real well!!  Looking back I wished I would have just let him play...who cares if he got wet...next time we'll play in the water. Life's too short not to let your hair down and have a little (lot) of fun. get messy! I'm off to exercise the dog b/c the sun is shining bright.  This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!  Hugs-kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment