Thursday, March 28, 2013

Holy Week (Part 2)....

Well...I was a little bummed out tonight b/c I'm not feeling very well :-(  I have a sore throat that I am thinking is coming from allergies, but it hurt enough to keep me home from our Maundy Thursday service at church.  I love this service and I look forward to it every year.  We've been the past few years and there never seems to be that many people that attend....they TOTALLY don't know what they are missing! It's a very sacred service and we always have communion.  Last year, our pastor told a little bit about the last supper and each disciple...it was very interesting. You leave the church in silence....very meaningful.  On a brighter note, I was passing by the Presbyterian Church and saw this.......I laughed out loud!
I LOVE this!!!  Please say a small prayer that I will wake up feeling like a new person b/c I am going to pick up my sweet Katie in the morning and I can hardly wait!  We have a weekend slap full of fun Easter-ish stuff...I am SOOO EXCITED!  I'll be back soon with some pics and I'm sure some funny stories....there's never a dull moment when Katie's around :-) Off to get some rest...I came upstairs a few minutes ago and this is what I found!  I guess me and the dog will go sleep somewhere else!  They look so comfy that I hate to move anybody....minus the fact that Madi still has her headband on....that doesn't look comfy....I think I'll remove it for her :-)  Good Night...I'm already dreaming of dying Easter eggs!  Hugs-Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment