Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Don't cry over spilt SYRUP!!


Oh MY...there is NEVER a dull moment with Will!  Last night while I was trying to cook dinner, Will decided to climb into the pantry, grab a BRAND NEW bottle of syrup and throw it on the floor.  It busted and went every wear! By the look on his face, I think he was proud of his efforts!  I knew he was in the pantry, but I didn't know he had pushed a chair over for help.  The bottom shelf is stuff OK for Will to get.....I guess it got boring?!?!  I didn't even know where to begin,  I mean...you can't just take a mop to it.  I had to wet hot rags and keep wiping......and wiping.....and wiping some more.  If you need a CLEAN kitchen floor, I'll supply the syrup and Will!

After we got that mess cleaned up, I had to get out of the house and get some fresh air!  We took a walk b/c the weather has been gorgeous!  Then it was time for baths and off to bed.  We are trying to crack down on Will sleeping in his own room ( that's a long story for another day ) anywho...we have a baby gate up at the door so he can't escape.  Last night the crying went on and on and he was just hanging over the gate SCREAMING.  He totally knows how to work the system.....he began to scream Madi's name and next thing I know, this is what I find!  He is SO ROTTEN.  There is NO hope for him ever being normal! I moved him off of her and they both slept like babies!  Sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment