Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chick-Fil-A kids night

I'm always up for an excuse NOT to cook.  I LOVE to cook big meals..like Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas,etc... It's the everyday cooking that I get bored with.  I get in these kicks where I plan out meals and I do good for about 2 weeks and then it goes down hill! Ok...back to kids night.  So we needed to make a quick trip to home depot ( another one of our fav.hangouts) and I suggested that we take the kids to Chick-Fil-A....since Tuesday's are kids nights.  Obviously I've never been and maybe all of them are not the same?? I had heard they did some type of craft and that was true...that part was nice.  The not so nice part was that the "cow" was out walking around...mingling with the crowd.  It was a nice touch at first...until Will became OBSESSED with the cow! Like...he couldn't eat and started screaming at the cow! It was funny at first and it's funny now talking about it....but it got to the point where Greg and I were like "we gotta get him outta here...FAST"! I actually thought he would be scared.....NOT!! Will just became more and more comfortable with the cow....like he was his long lost friend or something! Let's just say he cried/screamed pretty much the whole way home saying " I want cow, I want cow"! I'm OK if we don't see that cow again for another year!  We couldn't go that long without eating Chick-Fil-A....we just won't be going on kids night!


till next time! Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment