Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So I figured I would jump on the band wagon and start a blog.....only because I have all this extra free time lying around and well we just don't want anything going to waste around here!! Let me start by apologizing for all my grammatical errors....bless my mother's heart, this will drive her NUTS! I love you mom!  We're all busy with LIFE and sometimes I don't always get to "keep up" with friends and family so I thought this would be a good way for ya'll to peek in on what's happening in the Fisher world! I LOVE looking at other peoples blogs!  I guess I could wear the title blog stalker b/c most of the people I don't even know!  For whatever reason it's just interesting to see what other people do in their spare time...you know, what kind of cupcakes they baked or neat projects they did with their kids, that their child won superstar of the month...you know all that good stuff!!  I think I have a problem with run-on sentences...anywho!  I'll try and work on that!  So sit back, enjoy, leave a comment only if it's nice   (and remember what your mother said.. If you don't have anything nice...yeah, you know the rest!) OK..so off to work I go..more to come soon!  Hugs-Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kyla !!! I love your blog page! How stinking CUTE!!! I'm so glad you created this, as I agee with you, life is ever so busy and it makes it hard to keep in touch with everyone. I am excited to follow you and hope to see you soon! You are amazing womem, a great cousin and wondeful friend! Love you always!

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute it is, for sure. Please keep it up. We'd love to see more pictures of all the family. Y'all look mighty good down there.

    Love,
    Uncle Vance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayle, your Mom is my friend and recommended your blog. Can't wait to see how it progresses! May it grow in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you are blogging now! Can't wait to keep up with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, cupcakes! Last time I tried sprinkles on the cupcakes it was so hard to pick up the little things I quit. Those gals could pass for sisters!!

    ReplyDelete