Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We're Back!

We are officially beach bums and the crazy part is we'll be going back the end of the month for 5 days w/ Greg's family.  We have been spoiled rotten by all of these invites! I'm thankful our kids love the beach as much as we do.  I don't know what God has in store for us, but I can totally picture Greg & I retiring there someday :-) We had never been to emerald isle before and we really loved this beach! The beach was so wide and the water was amazing.  We had a house full of folks and there was never a dull moment...I mean with 6 kids in the house, it was pretty wild/loud!! Lets see we had Aunt Twy and Uncle Mark, my mom(aka:mimi), my crew plus Katie Bug, then my cousin Jordan and his wife Carey...and their 3 kiddos( Caroline, Sam, & Stella).  My sister and Brain came down on the 4th to have dinner with us! The community we stayed in had a little parade on the 4th and the kids were thrilled that candy was thrown out! the first couple of days were a washout and then the rest of the week was gorgeous! our days pretty much went like this: wake up late, eat, go to the pool for a bit and then spend the rest of the day on the beach, come home take showers, eat dinner, ride around the neighborhood on the golf cart picking out which home we would like to own and then go to bed! It was wonderful and now we are back to reality again! This week we are playing catch up and then we are off to Busch Gardens on Friday with a group from church! Sunday is Madi's baptism & also the kick off day for VBS! Oh and I forgot to mention that tomorrow Madi is getting braces!!  Busy much??!!  So as you can see, I'll have lots to blog about.   Here are a few pics from our trip!  hugs-Kyla















 

No comments:

Post a Comment